Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
MARKER GENE FOR HYBRIDIZATION IN CHICKPEA
pink flowers were planted in crossing block. Pink flower colour is dominant over white. Therefore,
pink flowered lines were used as male parents. Selected buds with stigma in the receptive stage
were pollinated carefully to avoid injury to intact anthers. In the F1 generation plants were observed for their flower colour. The cross ICCV 32 x Avrodhi resulted the maximum F1 plants with pink flowers followed by ICCV 32 x Pant G 114 cross.
- Arora P.P. and Singh, I.S. (l990).'Int Chickpea News/. 23 : 11-12.
- Arora, P.P. and Singh, I.S. (1985). Indian J. Genet. Pl. Breeding Symposium proceeding Vol. II : 984-986.
- Dahiya, B.S. (1974). Indian J. Genet. 34 : 206-207.
- Pundir, R.P.S. and Reddy, K.N. (1984). Int. Chickpea Newsl. 11 : 9-11.
- Singh, N. (1986). Pulse Crop News/. 6: 17.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.