Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
GERMINATION OF MUSTARD AS AFFECTED BY ALLELOPATHY OF DATURA STRAMONIUML.
period of five, seven, nine and eleven days corresponding to 120, 168, 216 and 264 hrs as per
treatment in normal water in the ratio of 1:10 w/v of plant material and water, respectively. At 3
DAS, stem extract of 120 hrs, 7 DAS stem ~ct of 168 hrs and U-DAS. stem extract of
264 hrs produced maximum germination. Leaf extract of 120 hrs lowered the germination to
the minimum at 7 and 11 DAS.
- Molisch, H. (1937). " Der EnfuciSlinear Pflanze aufdle andere-Allelopathic Fischer, Jena, GDR
- Oudhia, P. etal. (1996). Agric. Bioi. Res. 13 (1&2): 12-17. .
- Oudhia, P. et al. (1998). intern. Chickpea and Pigeonpea NewsJ. 5 : 22-24.
- Oudhia, P. etal. (1999). Crop Res. 18 (1): 46-49.
- Oudhla, P. and Tripathi, RS. (1998). Crop,Res. 16 (1) :37-40.
- Oudhia, P. and Tripathi, RS. (1999). In :·U World Congress on AUelopathy: Critical Analysis and Future Prospects (Abstract Ed. A.U. Malik) August, 1999, Thunderbays, Ontario, Canada: Lake Head University. pp. 1-42. lit
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.