Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
EFFECT OF PHOSPHORUS, SULPHUR AND PHOSPHATE SOLUBILIZING BACTERIA ON YIELD, OIL CONTENT AND NUTRIENT UPTAKE BY MUSTARD [BRASSICA JUNCEA (L.) CZERN AND COSS
effect of phosphorus, sulphur and PSB on yield, oil content and nutrient uptake by mustard.
Application of 30 kg P20~ ha-I recorded significantly higher seed, stover and oil yield and total
uptake of N, P and S over control and PIS but the N, P and S contents in seed and N and P
contents in stover were significant over control only. The S content in stover was significantly
higher Po and PIS due to treatment P30. Application of 90 kg S ha- I being at par with S60 produced significantly higher seed, stover and oil yield and N, P and S contents in seed and stover and their total uptake over control and S30' Seed inoculation with PSB significantly enhanced seed, stover and oil yield and uptake of N, P and S over no inoculation.
- Brady, N.C.U990). The Nature and Properties of Soils. 9th ed. 207-208 pp.
- Gairxl, S. arxI Gaur, A.C. (1991). J. Indian Soc. SoUSci. 39: 141-149.
- Jain, N.K et aJ. (1995). Ann. Agril. Res. 16: 389-390.
- Khanpara, V.D. eta1(1993). bldianJ.Agron. 38 : 266-269.
- 1..lJthra, KL. eta1 (1983). Indian J. Agron. Chern. 15 : 13-27.
- Singh, C. (1991). AText Book of Modem Techniques of Raising Fielcl Crops. Oxford& IBH Pub., Co. Pvt. Ltd.
- Singh, KS. arxI Bairathi, RC. (1980). Ann. AridZone. 19 : 197-202.
- Tomar, S. etal. (1992). fndianJ. Agron. 37: 76-78.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.