Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
CHARACTER ASSOCIATIONS AND PATH ANALYSIS FOR SEEDLING VIGOUR INDEX IN WHEAT UNDER DIFFERENT TEMPERATURES
mobilization efficiency ('Yo). Germination efficiency index displayed highly significant positive association with mobilization efficiency ('Yo). Path analysis indicated positive direct effect of shoot length, root length and germination efficiency index on seedling vigour index of wheat under different tern peratures
- Abul Baki, A.A. and Anderson (1973). Crop Sci. 13 : 630-633.
- Al-Jibouri, HA eta/. (1958). AgronJ. 50: 633-37.
- Deway, D.R and Lu, KH. (1959). AgronJ. 52: 518.
- Kulkarni, R.G. and Nayeem, KA. (1986). Symposium 21st ISTA held at Brisbane (Australia) 14-18 July, 1986.
- Lafond. GP. and Baker, RJ. (1986). Crop Sci. 26 : 341-346.
- Mahajan, A.R and Nayeem, KA (1989). Seed Res. 17 : 32-35.
- Mulle~, J.H. and Wilkinson, RI. (1979). Seed Sci. and Technol. 7 : 381-398.
- Nayeem, KA. and Desh Pande, U.S. (1987). Seed Sci. and Technol. 15: 699-704.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.