RELATIONSHIP OF PHYSIOLOGICAL ATTRIBUTES WITH GRAIN YIELD IN RICE
Citation :- RELATIONSHIP OF PHYSIOLOGICAL ATTRIBUTES WITH GRAIN YIELD IN RICE.Agricultural Science Digest.2000.(20):191-192
Relationship of physiological attributes with seed yield was assessed in 22 rice genotypes.
Seed yield was significantly positively associated with NAR (0.3607), LAI (0.7968),
Pn (0.9553), SLW (0.6906) and TDM (0.8833). Path coefficient analysis showed that TDM
and Pn positive direct effect and positive indirect effects and were most important traits for
increasing grain yield in rice.
- Day, S.K et al. (1990). Indian J. PI. Physiol. 33 : 256-258.
- Janardhan, KV. and Murty, KS. (1978). Proc. Indian Nat. Sci. Acad. B. 44 : 49-59.
- Nanja Reddy, YA et al. (1994). Indian J. PI. Physiol. 37 : 133-135.
- Niranjana Murthy, et al. (1991) Oryza. 28 : 257-259.
- Radford, P.J. (1967). Crop Sci. 7 : 171-175.
- Sharma, A.P. and Singh, S.P. (1994). Indian J. PI. Physiol. 37 : 188-189.
- Singh, R.K. and Chaudhary, B.D. (1979). Biometric method in quantitative analysis, Kalyani Pub., Ludhlana pp.77-78.