Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
EFFECT OF MICRO-NUTRIENTS SPRAY ON YIELD AND QUAUTY OF CHILU(CAPSICUMANNUUML.) VAR JAYANTI
0.50 per cent foliar spray. There were ten treatments replicated three times. The first spray
was applied at 30 DATand second spray after 60 DAT. The spacing was kept 60 x 60 an. The
observation on fruit yield and quality of chiDi fruits per plant were recorded and analysed
statistically. The treatment Ts (ZnS040.50%) exhibits maximum yield and treatment Ts
(FeS040.25%) produced maximum number of seeds/fruit.
- Butnara, H. et al. (1971) Luer. Sti. Inst. agron Timlsoors, sor Agron 11 : 383-395.
- De~hmukh. 5.B. (1983) M.Sc. The~I~, Dr. PDKV., Akola.
- Kumbhar, V.5. Imd De~hmukh. 5.S. (1993) South Indian Hort. 41: 144-147.
- Fekete, L. (1974) Agrutudomantl Egyetem Kozlemenyel GadoUo Hungary: 201-209Id. Hort. Ahstr. 46(9) : 84741.
- Hooda. R.~ et al. (1984) Haryana ,1. Hort. Sci. 12: 46-47.
- Fazlllur, R.M. and Muthukrlshanan. C.R. (1980) Veg. Scj. 7: 6-13.
- Ranotkar. R.M. (1981) Thesis Dr. PDKV, Akola. ....
- 5hkvaruk, N.M. et al. (1974) Referativnyi-zhurnaI5.59-491 (d. Hort. Ab~tr 45(9)].
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.