Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
EFFECT OF SALINITY STRESS ON SEED GERMINATION AND SEEDUNG GROWTH OF WHEAT
during germination and seeding growth along with control. The germination percentag~and
seeding growth declin~d under salinity stress. 11le genotype Ra,j-3077 and Kharchia-65 were
most tolerant to salinity with respect to seed germination and seeding vigour, while Ra,j-4530
and RaJ-3934 were the most suspectible genotypes under saUnlty.
- Begum, F.J.L. et al. (1992). PI. Cell Physiol. 33: 1009-1014.
- Boubakar, M. (1996). Agric. Medaleranea, 126: 32-39.
- Epstein, E. (1972). Mineral nutrition of plants: Principles and Perspectives. John Wiley and Sons, Inc., New York.
- Perry, O.A. (1978). Handbook of vigour test methods. lnterniltior.al seen testing associCltlon, Zurich.
- Prakash, V. i1nd Sastry, E.v.O. (!992). Ann. Arid Zone, 31 : 71-72.
- Sharma, L.O. and Sastry, E.v.O. (1992). New Botanist. 19: 191-195
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.