ESTIMATION OF BABY CORN PRODUCTION EFFICIENCY IN EXPERIMENTAL HYBRIDS OF MAIZE
Citation :- ESTIMATION OF BABY CORN PRODUCTION EFFICIENCY IN EXPERIMENTAL HYBRIDS OF MAIZE.Agricultural Science Digest.2001.(21):198 - 199
Thirteen early yellow experimental maize hybrids were grown in a randomized complete block design with three replications to evaluate them for baby corn production against four standard checks. Results revealed that the experimental hybrid, (CM 128 x CM 129) x Tarun ⊗ )(83-1-3-2 produced highest baby corn over all the entries. This was significantly superior over all the checks except VL 42. The differences among the entries were also folind to be significant for cob yield with husk, plant height, ear height, ear length and fodder yield
- Prasanna, B.M. et al (1995). Indian Farming. 45: 5-7.
- Tiwari, v.K. etCl/. (1999). Acta. Bot.lndicCl. 27: 73-7~.
- Verma, 5.5. et Cl/. (l998). Agric. Sci. Digest. 18:225-227.
- Verma, 5.5. and Mishra, S. N. (1994). 1n:,Crop Breeding in India. (Mishra, S.N. et &, 005.) IBD. Co; Lucknow, 155-166.
- Verma, 5.5. and Singh, y.v. (1997). IndiCln FClrmers' Digest. 30(2): 28-30.