TRADITIONAL MEDICINAL KNOWLEDGE ABOUT COMMON CROP WEEDS IN BAGBAHERA (INDIA) REGION: A SURVEY
Citation :- TRADITIONAL MEDICINAL KNOWLEDGE ABOUT COMMON CROP WEEDS IN BAGBAHERA (INDIA) REGION: A SURVEY.Agricultural Science Digest.2002.(22):53 - 54
To list out the traditional medicinal knowledge about common crop weeds of Bagbahera region ( India), a survey was conducted during kharif, 2000. The survey revealed that out of 56 weeds, that infest the crop fields, total 30 weeds were identified as medicinal weeds. The most important ethnomedico knowledge of 11 selected medicinal weeds is also discussed.
- Oudhia, P (1999a).lnt. Ric. Res. Notes 24. 1: 40.
- Oudhia, P. (199%). Int. Arachis Newsl. 19 : 62-64.
- Oudhia, P. (1999c). Int. Chickpea and Pigeonpea News/. 6 : 29-33.
- Oudhia, P. (1999d). Rachis. 18 (1):40-41.
- Oudhia, P. and Tripathi, RS. (1999a). In Proc. National Conf. on Health Care and Development of Herbal Medicines, IGAU, Raipur (India), (Aug., 1997) ; 215-222.
- Oudhia, P. and Tripathi, RS. (1999b). In ; 8th Biennial Conference of Indian Society of Weed Sci., BHU, Varanasi (Abstract) p. 142.
- Oudhia, P. and Pal, A.R (2000). In : National Seminar on Medicinal plants, CIMAP, Lucknow (Abstract) p. 28.