THE EFFECT OF REDUCING CONDITIONS ON HELIANTHININ PROTEIN PROFILE OF SUNFLOWER (HELIANTHUS ANNUUS L.)
Citation :- THE EFFECT OF REDUCING CONDITIONS ON HELIANTHININ PROTEIN PROFILE OF SUNFLOWER (HELIANTHUS ANNUUS L.).Agricultural Science Digest.2002.(22):33 - 35
The SDS-PAGE analyses for 11S globulin helianthinin in two sunflower hybrids were made under reducing and non-reducing conditions. The results revealed that under reducing conditions, the observed number of protein bands was more, the resolution of protein bands was better and also the mobility of protein bands was faster, as compared to non-reducing conditions.
- Allore, R.J. and Barber, B.H. (1984). Anal. Biochem. 137:523.
- Anisimova, l.N. et al. (1995). Euphytica, 83: 15.
- Anisimova, l.N. et a/. (1993). Helia, 16:49.
- Dalagalarrondo, M. eta/. (1984). J. Exp. Bot., 35: 1618.
- l)lorbyshire, E. et aI. (1976). Phytochem., 15:3.
- Laelllmli, V. K. (1970). Nature, 227:680.
- Reymond, J. eta/. (1991). Phytochem., 30 :2849.