Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
YIELD OF GROUNDNUT AND ITS NUTRIENT UPTAKE AS INFLUENCED BY ZINC, BORON AND SULPHUR
- Das, K.N. and Das, K. (1994). J. Indian Soc. Soil Sci, 40: 261-269.
- Kishnasamy, R. et a/. (1994). Research Bulletin on Twenty Five Years of Micronutrient Research in Soils and Plants. . TNAU, Coimbatore.
- Kumar, A. eta/. (1996). J./ndian Soc. So/7 Sci, 44: 178-179.
- 266 AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE DIGEST
- Undsay, w.L. and Norvell, WA (1978). SOiISci. Soc. Am. J., 42: 421-428.
- Mishra, UK eta/. (1990). J. Indian Soc. SOiISci., 38: 61-69.
- Reddy, S.R. eta/. (1982). PI. SOil, 65: 257-263..
- Sakal, R. eta/. (1996). Research Bulletin on Twenty Five Years of Research on Micro and Secondary Nutrients in Soils and Crops of Bihar. pp 1-98.
- Singh, R.P. et a/. (1990). Towards Sustainable Dryland Agricultural Practices. CRIDA;' HYderabad. P. 1Q6
- Singh, K.D.N. et aJ. (2000). J. Indian Soc. SOil Sci., 48: 624-626. .-
- Wil1iarns, C.H. and Steinbergs, A. (1959). Aus. J. Agric. Res., 10: 340-35-2.
- Uma devi, M. et a/. (2000). J. Indian Soc. Soi/Sci., 48: 403-405.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.