Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
EFFECT OF DIFFERENT METHODS AND DOSES OF PHOSPHORUS ON THE PERFORMANCE OF GREENGRAM (VIGNA RADIATA L.), VAR. K- 851
- Afridi, M.M.R.K. and Wasiuddin (1979). In : Recent Researches in Plant Sciences, (Bir, S.S. ed). Kalyani Publishers, New Delhi pp. 390-394.
- Firoz, Mohammad (1994). J Agro and Crop Sci., 173: 354-358.
- Garcia, R.L. and Hamway, J.J. (1976). Agron. J, 68: 653-657.
- Jeswani, L.M. and Baldev, B. (1990). Advances in Pulses Production Technology. lCAR, New Delhi pp. 190
- Russel, R.S. and Martin, R.R. (1949). Nature, 163: 71.
- Singh, S.5. (1996). Crop Management under Irrigated and Rainfed Conditions (2 nd ed) Kalyani Publishers. New Delhi, pp. 470.
- Sarkar, R.K. and Banik, P. (1991). Indian J Agron., 36: 91-94.
- Singh, S.S. (1995). Soil Fertility and Nutrient Management. Kalyani Publishers, N. Delhi., pp. 215.
- Snedecor, W. George and Cochran, William G. (1967). Statistical Methods (4th ed). Iowa State Univ. Press Iowa, USA, xiv, 593p.
- Vyas, N.D. and Desai, J.R. (1953). J Indian Soc. Soil Sci., 1: 32-40.
- Wittwer, S.H. and Teubner, EG. (1959). Ann. Rev. Plant Physiol., 10: 13-32.
- Yawalkar, K.S. et al. (1981). Manures and Fertilizers (5th 00) Agri-Horticultural Publishing House, Nagpur, India, xviii, . 404p.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.