INFLUENCE OF WEATHER PARAMETERS ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF WILT DISEASE ON CLUSTERBEAN
Citation :- INFLUENCE OF WEATHER PARAMETERS ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF WILT DISEASE ON CLUSTERBEAN.Agricultural Science Digest.2003.(23):233 - 234
Results of the present investigation revealed that among various meteorological parameters, maximum temperature and sunshine hours showed positive correlation whereas, minimum temperature, soil temperature at 5 cm and 10 cm depths and relative humidity showed negative correlation with the development of wilt disease on clusterbean
- Ebbels, D.L. (1975). Cotton Grow. Rev., 52: 295-299.
- Mukerji, K.G. and Bhasin, J (1986). Plant Diseases ofIndia. Tata McGrew Hill Pub. Co. Ltd., New Delhi, pp. 95.
- Naik, M.K. et al. (1995). Indian J. Mycol. PI. Pathol., 25: 50.
- Parada, R.S. and Arora, S.K. (1978). Guar - its improvement and management. The Indian Society of Forage Research, Hisar, pp.169.
- Philips, DV. (1972). Phytopathology, 62 612-615.