Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
PHYSIOLOGICAL VARIABILITY. OF CHICKPEA GENOTYPES UNDER RECEDING SOIL MOISTURE CONDITIONS IN BLACK COTTON SOILS OF ANDHRA PRADESH
- Directorate of Agriculture, Hyderabad (1999). Annual Report.
- Kumar, A. and Elston, J. (1993) IndianJ. PI. Physiol., 36(4): 220-222.
- Hattalli etal (1993). IndianJ. PI Physiol, 30(3): 187-188.
- Hazell etal (1975). CropSd, 15: 516-518.
- Sheela, K.R. and Alexander, V.T. (1995). IndianJ. PI Physiol, 38(3): 269-271.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.