STUDIES ON PHENOTYPIC STABILITY IN PEA (PISUMSATIVUM L.)
Citation :- STUDIES ON PHENOTYPIC STABILITY IN PEA (PISUMSATIVUM L.).Agricultural Science Digest.2003.(23):128 ~ 130
The F2 bulks of 24 crosses were obtained by crossing 8 diverse lines with three well-adapted varieties as testers. Twenty-four F2 bulks along with two check varieties were evaluated for early generation testing in chickpea. Based on combined study of variability, heritability, genetic advance, correlation and yield per se only two crosses, namely BG256 x Radhey and BG329 x Avrodhi were found to be promising.
- Eberhart. SA and Russell. W.A. (1966). Crop Sci.. 6· 36-40.
- Gautam, N.C. and Chaturvedi, AK (1990). Veg. Sci., 17, 175-79
- Gupta. MK eta/. (1998). Crop Research, 16(1): 97·71.
- Joppa. L.R. et a/. (1971). Crop Sci., 11: 238-41.
- Kolra, BS. and Singh. A.K. (1988). (kg. Sci., 15: 155·62.