PATH ANALYSIS FOR YIELD IMPROVEMENT IN CHICKPEA
Citation :- PATH ANALYSIS FOR YIELD IMPROVEMENT IN CHICKPEA.Agricultural Science Digest.2003.(23):116 - 118
A field experiment was conducted during summer season of 2000. The result revealed that application of nitrogen through organic and inorganic source exerted significant effect on growth components, yield attributes, cob yield and stover yield. Application of nitrogen through organic source either farm yard manure or poultry manure coupled with 135 kg N ha−1 was found to be economic optimum for CoBC-1 for the western zone of Tamil Nadu.
- Arora, P.P. and Jeena, A.S. (1998). Int. J. Agric. BioI. Res., 14: 9-1l.
- Arora, P.P. et al. (1998). Int. J. Agric. BioI. Res., 14: 35-38.
- Oewely, O.R.and Lu, K.H. (1959). AgronJ, 51: 515-518.
- Rao, C.R. (1952). Advanced Statistical Methods in Biometrics. John Wiley and Sons, New York.
- Searle, S.K. (1961) Biometrics. 17: 474-480.