. EVALUATION OF PROMISING SORGHUM GENOTYPES FOR THEIR YIELD AND QUALITY
Citation :- . EVALUATION OF PROMISING SORGHUM GENOTYPES FOR THEIR YIELD AND QUALITY.Agricultural Science Digest.2004.(24):75 - 76
A field experiment was conducted during the kharif season of 1999–2000. For obtaining higher grain and fodder yield, better protein content, application of 80 kg N + 40 kg P 2O 5 ha −1 was found to be the best. The most promising genotypes in respect of yield and protein content are SPH-964 and SPH-981, and most promising genotype in respect of reducing and non-reducing sugar content is CSV-15.
- Anonymous (1998). Epitome of Agriculture in Maharashtra state. pp 121.
- Khuswaha, S.S. and Khuswaha, B.B. (1991). Sorghum Newsl, 32: 64-65.
- Pati!, A.S. et al (1984). Sullindian Soc. 5(JiISci., 13: 351-355.
- Rao, B.A. and Reddy, P.R. (1973). Indiari J. Agric. Sci., 43: 138.
- Vashistha, RP. and Dwivedi, OK (l994).lndian J. Agron., 42: 112.
- Warsi, A.S. and Wright, Bill C. (1973). Indian J. Agric. Sci., 43: 702.
- Wanjari S.S. et al (1992). Agric. Sci. Digest., 12: 183-184.