EffiCACY OF SOME INSECfICIDES AGAINST UPAPHIS ERYSIMI(KALT.) ON MUSTARD
Citation :- EffiCACY OF SOME INSECfICIDES AGAINST UPAPHIS ERYSIMI(KALT.) ON MUSTARD.Agricultural Science Digest.2005.(25):227 - 228
The Lipaphis erysimi (Kalt) appeared on mustard in the first week of January, 2001 and reached its peak in second week of February. Two sprays of each of the six insecticides were made at 18 days interval. Among all phosphamidon 0.03 per cent proved to be best followed by dimethoate (0.03%), oxydemeton-methyl (0.025%), monocrotophos (0.036%), malathion (0.05%) and quinalphos (0.05%) which gave minimum yield.
- Brar. K.S. and Sandhu, G.S. (1981). Pesticides, 15: 11-13.
- Misra. H.P. (1993). Indian J. Ent., 55: 58-61.
- Singh, R.N. et a/. (1982). Indian J. Ent., 44: 408.
- Sinha, R.P. et al. (1997). Indian J. Ent., 59: 179-186.
- Upadhyay. S. and Agarwal, R.K. (1993). Indian J. PI. Prot. 21(2): 60-64.