Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
EFFECT OF EARLY ETHREL APPLICATION IN ENHANCING COTTON PRODUCTION IN VERTISOLS OF ANDHRA PRADESH, INDIA
First Online |
- Atta-Aly, M.A.; Riad G.S; Z.El-S; Lacheene A.S and El- Beltagy.(1998). Early ethrel applications extends tomato fruit cell division and increases fruit size and yield with ripening delay.World Conference on Horticultural Research, 17-20 June 1998,Italy.
- Ashraf Bhat M.;M.R Mir1;N.A Khan; N.A Lone; K.A Bhat; S.M Razvi; H.Ashraf; Wani, Rashid, S. Hayat ,W.A. Payne, Sabina, and S.A. Wani. (2010).The role of ethrel on plant growth and development under different environmental conditionsIntern. J. Curr. Res. 4: 004-013.
- David Albers W. andC.eTimSchnakenberg.(1994). Plant growth regulators for cotton, University of Missouri Extension, New March 94,G4258.
- Elina Conevaad John. (2006). Ethrel Delays Blossoming, Reduces Fruit Set, and Increases Fruit Size of ‘Baby Gold 5’ Peaches. Dept. of Plant Agriculture, University of Guelph, Vineland Cam and Cline Campus. Poster presentation (2006), Fruit and Vegetable growers Association, Ontario.
- Mahmoud M.M., Bondok M.A and Abdel-Halim M.A. (2006). The control of flowering in cotton plants in relation to induced growth correlations. Annals Agric. Sci. (Cairo).EG8801552, 170-198.
- Shuichi Iwahori; James M., Smith Lyonsand. (1970). Sex expression in cucumber plants affected by 2-chloroethyl phosphonic acid, ethylene and growth regulators. Plant Physiol. 46: 412- 415.
- Shweta and Nagar P.K. (2008). Post-harvest alterations in polyamines and ethylene in two diverse rose species. ActaPhysiologiae Plantarum 30: February 01, 2008, 243-248.
- Spangenberg German( 2007). Manipulation of plant senescence. International Patent Application PCT/AU 01/01092.
- Stewart, S.D; Layton M.B; Willams M.R; Ingram D andMaily. (2001).Response of cotton to prebloom square loss. J. Econ. Ento. 94:388-396.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.