Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
STRATEGIES FOR ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT THROUGH FRUIT PRODUCTION IN JAMMU AND KASHMIR STATE
First Online |
- Ashlock, M. A. (2006). The uncertainty of agroterrorism: A study of Oklahoma beef producers’ risk perceptions, information sources and source trust in the pre-crisis stage. (Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation). Oklahoma State University, Stillwater.
- Bhagat G.R. , Nain M.S. and Kher S.K. (2002) . Knowledge and adoption gap in wheat technology in Jammu. J. of Res. SKUASTJ. 1(2): 192-196.
- Bosma, N., M. van Praag and G. de Wit (2000). Determinants of successful entrepreneurship. Research report 0002/ E. EIM, Zoetermeer: 35 .
- Bradac, J. J. (2001). Theory comparison: Uncertainty reduction, problematic integration, uncertainty management, and other curious constructs. J. Communi., 51: 456-476.
- Brown, C. (1999). Economic consideration of agricultural diseases. Annals of the New York Acad. of Sci., 894:92-94.
- Deen, W. A. (1999). Trends in American agriculture: Their implications for biological warfare against crop and animal resources. Annals of the New York Acad. Sci., 894:164-167.
- Hoffman, A. (2009). Social media bridges consumer-producer gap. American farm bureau federation. Retrieved from http://www.fb.org/index.php? fuseaction=newsroom.focusfocus&year=2009&file=fo0720.htm
- Kuratko, Donald, F. Richard, M Hodgetts (2001). Entrepreneurship - A contemporary approach . New York, U.S.A: Harecourt College Publishers.
- Nain M.S., Singh R., Vijayragavan K., Vyas A.K. (2012). Participatery linkage of farmers, technology and agricultural researchers for improvement wheat production in national capital region of India. African Journal of Agricultural Research. Vol.7(37)pp 5198-5202.
- Rodriguez, R. (2009). Facebook draws a growing crop of farmers. The Fresno Bee. Retrieved October 14, 2009, from http://www.fresnobee.com/local/story/1670850.html
- Schilden, M. van der and C.H.A. Verhaar (2000). A concept of modern entrepreneurship in Dutch horticulture. In: J.P. Ogier (ed.), Proc. of the XIVth. International Symposium on horticultural economics. ISHS, Leiden : 439-447.
- Sidhu Kiranjot and Kaur Sukhjeet (2006). Development of entrepreneurship among rural women. J. of Social Sci., 13(2): 147-149
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.