Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
EFFECT OF PLANT DENSITY AND NUTRIENT SPRAY ON THE YIELD ATTRIBUTES AND YIELD OF DIRECT SOWN AND POLYBAG SEEDLING PLANTED HYBRID COTTON
- Arunachalam, A.A. and Ramanujam, K. (1981). Indian Fmg. 30 (10): 5-7.
- Cotton Advisory Board (CAB). (2005). ICAC.
- Galanapopulou, S. et al. (1980). Agron. J. 72: 347-353.
- Gopalaswamy, N. (1982). Ph.D. Thesis, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, India.
- Gurumurthy, S. (1993). Ph.D. Thesis, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, India.
- Hegde, D.M. and Murthy, I.Y.L.N. (2005). Indian J. Fertilizers 1(9): 93-100.
- Hegab, A.A.T. et al. (1986). Annal. Agric. Sci. 31 (1): 189-205.
- Kuppusamy, G. (1993). Ph. D. Thesis, Annamalai Univ., Annamalai Nagar, India.
- Namdeo, K.N. et al. (1992). Crop Res. 5 (3): 451-455.
- Seshadri, V. (1989). Indian J. Agric. Sci. 59 (2): 107-109.
- Shrivastava, V.K. and Singh, D. (1988). Indian J. Agron. 33 (3): 257-260.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.