Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
COMPARATIVE EFFICACY OF NEEM PRODUCTS AND INSECTICIDES AGAINST THE INCIDENCE OF CORIANDER APHID, HYADAPHIS CORIANDARI DAS
studied against the incidence of coriander aphid, Hyadaphis coriandari Das. The results indicated
that the incidence of coriander aphid was reduced to the lowest extent with a maximum yield and
net profit in the crop treated with neem oil 1% (983 kg/ha and Rs. 12165 per ha), neem kernel
extract (in cow urine) - 3% + methyl demeton- 0.03% (967 kg/ha and Rs. 11295 per ha),
cartap hydrochloride 0.1% (967 kg/ha and Rs. 9660 per ha) and phenthoate 0.1% (917 kg/ha and
Rs. 9000 per ha).
- Durairaj, C. and Venugopal, M.S.(1995). Indian J. agric. Sci., 65(4):301-304.
- Gujar, G.T. (1992). Indian J. Ent., 59(4):415-422.
- Gupta, M.P. et al. (2000). Indian J. agric. Sci., 70(11):762-764.
- Jyani, D.B. et al. (1995). Indian J. agric. Sci., 65(5):373-376.
- Singh, C.P. and Sachan, G.C. (2000). In: Extended Summaries of National Seminar on “Oilseeds and oil research and development needs in the millennium” held at Directorate of Oilseeds Research Hyderabad, Feb., 2-4-2000, pp. 213-214 & 283-284.
- Singh, et al. (1985). Indian J. Ent., 47(1):11.
- Singh, U.C. and Singh, R. (1997) Indian J. Ent., 59(2):187-189.
- Singh, Vijay (2001). In: Contributed Papers of Symposium on “Biocontrol based pest management for quality crop protection in the current millennium” held at Punjab Agricultural University,Lundhiana, July, 18-19-2001, pp 147.
- Upadhyay, S. et al. (1996). J. Insect Sci., 9(2):168-169.
- Upadhyay, S. and Agrawal, R.K. (1993). Indian J. agric. Sci., 63(8):522-525.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.