Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
EFFECT OF COMPOST, VEMICOMPOST FARM YARD MANURE, GREEN MANURING AND FERTILIZER NITROGEN ON YIELD AND UPTAKE OF MAJOR NUTRIENTS BY RABI-SORGHUM IN VERTISOL
levels of inorganic fertilizer on yield and uptake of major nutrients (N, P, K) in Vertisol. The highest
grain yield and uptake of all three major nutrients were obtained where 50 per cent N
through sunhemp plus 50 percent recommended dose of fertilizer N was applied under sunhemp
as green manure.
- Bellakki, M.A. and Badanur, V.P (1993) Karnataka J. Agric, Sci, 6:339-344.
- Bhandari, A.L., et al. (1992) J. Indian Soci. Soil Sci. 6:339-344.
- Hundekar, S.T. (1992). M.Sc. (Agri) –Thesis, University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad, India.
- Jackson, M.L. (1967) Soil Chemical Analysis, Prentice Hall of India Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, 111-203.
- Narkhede, P.L. and Ghugare, R.V. (1987) J. Indian Soc. Soil Sci. 35:417-420.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.