Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
EFFECT OF SEED PRIMING, DEPTH OF SOWING AND SEED TREATMENT ON PRODUCTIVITY OF CHICKPEA (CICER ARIETINUM L.) UNDER RAINFED CONDITION
straw yield and yield attributing traits over no seed soaking. 10 cm. depth of sowing and
treated seed also gave significantly similar results as compared to 7.5 cm. depth and
- Anonymous (2006 A) Agricultural Statistics Directorate of Economics and Statistics, Department of Agriculture
- and Co-operation , Govt. of India Pp: 16-17.
- Anonymous (2006 B) Agricultural Statistics. Department of Agriculture. Govt of M.P., Bhopal. Pp:70.
- Agarwal S.C.; Sharma ,S .and Prasad K.V.V. (2002). Efficacy of biological components in wilt management
- of chickpea. Indian J. Pulses Research 15 (2) : 177- 178.
- Ayaz,S. ; McNeil ,D.L.; Mckenzie ,B.A. and G.D.Hill (1999). Population and sowing depth effects on yield component
- of grain legumes. Proc. Agron. Soc. NZ 29: 9-15.
- Harris, D.; Joshi ,A.; Khan, P.A., ; Gothkar, P. and Sodhi P.S. (1999). On farm seed priming in semi arid
- agriculture development and evaluation in maize, rice and chickpea in India uses participatory method.
- Experimental Agriculture. 35 (1) : 15-29.
- Jalali, B.L. and H. Chand (1992). Chickpea wilt in plant diseases of international importance (U.S. Singh,
- A.N. Mokhopadhyay, J. Kumar and H.S. Chaube,ed) Vol. 1 Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, N.J, USA
- Kaul , J.N.; Sekhon ,H.S. and Dhingra K.K. (1974) . Plant mortality in gram G 130 as influenced by irrigation,
- depth of sowing, seed rate and potash level. Proc. All India Co-ordinated Rabi Pulses workshop,
- UPIAS, Kanpur.
- Sindhu, S.S.; Kein, K.F.; Houdgs, H.F. and Nygust W.E. (1974). Inheritance of protein and sulphur content of
- seed of chickpea. Crop Science, 14: 649-653
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.