Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
Response of new groundnut entry K 1641 to Spacing and nutrients in vertisol during rainy season under rainfed farming
First Online 22-12-2017|
- Anonymous, (2014). Status paper on oilseeds. Oilseeds division, Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture, GOI, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi(www.nmoop.gov.in). PP: 196.
- Chandrika, V., Parameswari, P. and Dreenivas, G., (2008), Effect of sowing time and rainfall distribution on yield of rainfed groundnut (Arachis hypogaea) in southern agro-climatic zone of Andhra Pradesh. Legume Research, 31(1): 54-56.
- Hosamani, M. H. and Janawade, A. D., (2006). Effect of irrigation and nutrient management on oil yield of groundnut and characteristics of soil. Karnataka Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 19(2): 247-252.
- Konlan, S., Sarkodies-Addo, T., Asare, E., Adu-Dapaah, H. and Kombiok, M. J., (2013). Groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.) varietal response to spacing in the humid forest zone of Ghana. APRN Journal of Agricultural and Biological Science, 8(9): 642-651.
- Sandhya Kiranmai, M. and Venkataramana, P. and Pushpa A. D., (2016). Correlation and path analysis studies in groundnut under different environment. Legume Research, 39(6): 1048-1050.
- Singh, G. P., Singh, P. L. and Panwar, A. S., (2011). Response of groundnut (Arachis hypogaea) to biofertilizer, organic and inorganic sources of nutrients in north east India. Legume Research, 34(3): 196-201.
- Yenagi, B. S., R. Gurumurthy, R. and Belli, R. B., (2015). Effect of borosan on growth and yield of groundnut (Arachis hypogea L.). Agriculture Science Digest, 35(3): 221-223.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.