- Amijje, F and Giller K., (1998). Environmental constraints to nodulation and nitrogen fixation of phaseolusvulgari L. in Tanzania, 1 A survey of soil fertility, root nodulation and multi-locational responses to Rhizobium inculation”, African Crop Science Journal 6:159-169.
- Birhan Abdulkadir .(2006). Response of haricot bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) to nitrogen, phosphorous and inoculation of Rhizobium leguminosarum on yield and yield components at Melkassa. M.Sc. thesis, university of Hawassa college of agriculture, Ethiopia, 97 p.
- Brady, N.C and Weil R.R. (2002). The nature and properties of Soils. Thirteenth edition, Prentice Hall, New Jersey, 960 p.
- Eden T. (2003). Study on uptake and response of common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) varieties to different levels of phosphorus application on entisol of Alemaya. MSC. Thesis. Harmaya University, Haramaya, Ethiopia.
- Gemechu Gedeno. (1990). Haricot bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) Agronomic Research at Bako. Research on Haricot Bean in Ethiopia: an Assessment of Status, progress, priorities and strategies. Proceedings of a national workshop held in Addis Ababa, 1-3 October, 1990, 114 p.
- Getachew Kassaye. (1990). Research Recommendations and the adoption of improved Technology for Haricot Bean in the southern Zone of Ethiopia. Research on Haricot Bean in Ethiopia: an Assessment of Status, progress, priorities and strategies, Proceedings of a National Workshop held in Addis Ababa, 1-3 October 1990. 114p.
- Kelsa Kena, Ejigu Jonfa and Tesfaye Birhanu. (1996). Participatory soil mapping and characterization in Koysha, southern Ethiopia. Proceeding of workshop on nutrient.
- Khan, B.M..Asif, M., Hussain, N. and Aziz, M. (2003). Impact of different levels of phosphorus on growth and yield of mung bean genotypes. Asian Journal of plant sciences 2(9): 677-679.
- Kumar, R.P., O.N. Singh, Yogeshwar Singh, J.P. Singh. (2009). Effect of integrated nutrient management on growth, yield, nutrient uptake and economics of french bean. Indian. J. of Agric. Sci. 79: 211. 122-128.
- Linguist, B.A., P.W. Singleton and K.G. Cassmann. (1997). Inorganic and organic phosphorus Dynamics during a build up and decline of available phosphrous in an Ultisols. Soil set, 164: 254-264
- Mengel, K. and Kirkby E.A. (1987). Principles of Plant Nutrition”, fourth edition. International Potash Ýnstitute, Worblaufen-Bern/ Switzerland, 687 p.
- Mesfin Tesfaye, Junqi Liu, Deborah L. Allan and Carroll P. Vance. (2007). Genomic and genetic control of phosphate stress in legumes. Plant Physiology 144:594-603.
- Miller, R.W and R.L. Donahue. (1995). Soils in Our Environment. Seventh (ed.), Prentice Hall, Englewood Chliff, New Jersy, USA.
- Mitiku, H. (1990). Preliminary studies of biological nitrogen fixation by haricot bean on two soil types in Hararghe, Ethiopia. In CIAT African Workshop Series (CIAT). CIAT Regional Programme on Beans in Eastern Africa.
- Onwueme, I.C. and Sinha T.D. (1991). Field crop production in tropical Africa. Technical Center of Agriculture and Rural co-operation.
- Shubhashree, K. S. (2007). Response of rajmash (phaseolus vulgaris L.) to the levels of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium during rabi in the northern transition zone. (Doctoral dissertation, UAS, Dharwad).
- Veeresh, N. K. (2003). Response of French bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) to fertilizer levels in Northern Transitional Zone of Karnataka. M. Sc. (Agri) Thesis, Univ. Agric. Sci., Dharwad, pp. 37-39.
- Workayehu, T. (1990). Review of Agronomic Studies on Haricot Bean in the Southern Zone of Ethiopia. In research on Haricot Bean in Ethiopia: an Assessment of Status, Progress, Priorities and Strategies, Proceedings of a National Workshop held in Addis Ababa.
- Workayehu, T., & Chiche, Y. (1990). Importance, production system and problems of haricot bean in the southern zone. In National Workshop on Research on Haricot Bean in Ethiopia: An Assessment of Status, Progress, Priorities and Strategies (1990, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia). Proceedings..
- Wortmann, C. S. (1998). Atlas of Common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) Production in Africa” (No. 297). CIAT.
Submitted Date : 15-08-2017
Accepted Date : 26-03-2019