- Babu, P. P., Suzuki, G., Ono, Y. and Yoshida, Y. (2004). Attenuation of ischemia and/or reperfusion injury during myocardial infarction using mild hypothermia in rats: an immunohistochemical study of bcl-2, BAX, bak and tunel. Pathology International, 54:896–903.
- Elbashir, S. M., Harborth, J., Lendeckel, W., Yalcin, A., Weber, K. and Tuschl, T. (2001). Duplexes of 21-nucleotide RNAs mediate RNA interference in cultured mammalian cells. Nature, 411:494–498.
- Friedman, J.R., Fredericks, W.J., Jensen, D.E., Speicher, D. W., Huang, X. P. and Neilson, E.G. (1996). Kap-1, a novel corepressor for the highly conserved KRAB repression domain. Genes and Development, 10(16):2067-78.
- Fire, A., Xu, S., Montgomery, M.K., Kostas, S.A., Driver, S.E. and Mello, C.C. (1998). Potent and specific genetic interference by double-stranded RNA in Caenorhabditis elegans. Nature, 391:806–811.
- Hamm, J., Tessanne, K., Murphy, C.N. and Prather, R.S. (2014). Transcriptional regulators trim28, setdb1, and tp53 are aberrantly expressed in porcine embryos produced by in vitro fertilization in comparison to in vivo- and somatic-cell nuclear transfer- derived embryos. Molecular Reproduction & Development, 81:552.
- Hamadou, W. S., Besbes, S., Bourdon, V., Youssef, Y. B., Laatiri, M.A., Noguchi, T., et al. (2016). Mutational analysis of tp53 gene in Tunisian familial hematological malignancies and sporadic acute leukemia cases. Familial Cancer, 16:153-157.
- Hatakeyama S. (2011). TRIM proteins and cancer. Nature Reviews Cancer, 11:792–804.
- Hublitz, P., Albert, M. and Peters, A.H. (2009). Mechanisms of transcriptional repression by histone lysine methylation. International Journal of Developmental Biology, 53(2-3):335.
- Iyengar, S. and Farnham, P. J. (2011). Kap1 protein: an enigmatic master regulator of the genome. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 286(30):26267-76.
- Ma, X., Zhai, Z. C., Zhang, M. L., Song, B. H., Zhu, Y. R., Yang, S. B., et al (2016). Molecular cloning and expression vector construction of bovine trim 28. Genetics & Molecular Research, 15.
- Nielsen, A.L., Ortiz, J.A., You, J., Oulad-Abdelghani, M., Khechumian, R. and Gansmuller, A., et al. (1999). Interaction with members of the heterochromatin protein 1 (hp1) family and histone deacetylation are differentially involved in transcriptional silencing by members of the tif1 family. EMBO Journal, 18: 6385-95.
- Pathak, K. and Gogoi, B. (2016). RNA interference (RNAi): Application in crop improvement: A review. Agricultural Reviews. 37:245-249.
- Prabhavathy, H. and Palanivel, K.M. (2015). Ability of Indian street rabies virus isolates to induce apoptosis by in-vitro. Indian Journal of Animal Research, 49: 323-46.
- Quenneville, S., Verde, G., Corsinotti, A., Kapopoulou, A., Jakobsson, J., Offner, S., Baglivo I, Pedone PV, Grimaldi G, Riccio A and Trono D. (2011). In embryonic stem cells, ZFP57/KAP1 recognize a methylated hexanucleotide to affect chromatin and DNA methylation of imprinting control regions. Molecular Cell, 44:361-372.
- Rosenfeld, J.A., Wang, Z., Schones, D0.E., Zhao, K., Desalle, R. and Zhang, M.Q. (2009). Determination of enriched histone modifications in non-genic portions of the human genome. BMC Genomics, 10:143.
- Schultz, D.C., Ayyanathan, K., Negorev, D., Maul, G.G. and Rauscher, F.J. (2002). SETDB1: a novel KAP-1-associated histone H3, lysine 9-specific methyltransferase that contributes to HP1-mediated silencing of euchromatic genes by KRAB zinc-finger proteins. Genes & Development, 16:919-32.
- Schultz, D.C., Friedman, J.R. and Rauscher, F.J. (2001). Targeting histone deacetylase complexes via KRAB-zinc finger proteins: the PHD and bromodomains of KAP-1form a cooperative unit that recruits a novel isoform of the Mi-2alpha subunit of NuRD. Genes & Development, 15:428-43.
- Singh, S. and Ganguli, I. (2013). RNA interference technology: implications and applications - a review. Agricultural Reviews. 34: 62-70
- Su, J., Wang, Y., Xing, X., Zhang, L., Sun, H. and Zhang, Y. (2015). Melatonin significantly improves the developmental competence of bovine somatic cell nuclear transfer embryos. Journal of Pineal Research, 59:455.
- Vakoc, C.R., Mandat, S.A., Olenchock, B.A. and Blobel, G.A. (2005). Histone h3 lysine 9 methylation and hp1gamma are associated with transcription elongation through mammalian chromatin. Molecular Cell, 19:381.
- Wang, Y., Jiang, J., Li, Q., Ma, H., Xu, Z. And Gao, Y. (2016). Kap1 is overexpressed in hepatocellular carcinoma and its clinical significance. International Journal of Clinical Oncology, 21:1-7.
- Zhang, S., Tang, B., Fan, C., Shi, L., Zhang, X., Sun, L. and Li, Z.Y. (2015). Effect of DNMT inhibitor on bovine parthenogenetic embryo development. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, 466(3):505-11.
- Zuo, X., Sheng, J., Lau, H. T., Mcdonald, C.M., Andrade, M. and Cullen, D. E. (2012). Zinc finger protein zfp57 requires its co-factor to recruit DNA methyltransferases and maintains DNA methylation imprint in embryonic stem cells via its transcriptional repression domain. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 287(3):2107-18.
Submitted Date : 14-12-2017
Accepted Date : 15-10-2018