- Abd El-Hakim, A.S., Cherian, G. and Ali, M.N. (2009). Use of organic acid herbs and their combination to improve the utilization of commercial low protein broiler diets. Int. J. Poult, Sci., 8: 14-20.
- Abdel-Fattah, S.A., El-Sanhoury, M.H., El-Mednay, N.M. and Abdel-Azeem, F. (2008). Thyroid activity, some blood constituents, organs morphology and performance of broiler chicks fed supplemental organic acids. Int. J. Poult. Sci., 7: 215-222.
- Chashman, K. (2003). Prebiotics and calcium bioavailability. Curr. Issues Intest. Microbiol., 4:21-32.
- Dehghani-Tafti, N. and Jahanian, R. (2016). Effect of supplemental organic acids on performance, carcass characteristics and serum biochemical metabolites in broiler fed diets containing different crude protein levels. Anim. Feed Sci. Technol., 211: 109-116.
- Dezaji, B.R., Hejazi, S. and Zakeri, A. (2012). Effects of dietary supplementations of prebiotics, probiotics, synbiotics and acidifiers on growth performance and organs weights of broiler chicken. Euro. J. Exp. Biol., 2: 2125-2129.
- Edwards JR, H.M. and Baker, D.H. (1999). Effect of dietary citric acid on zinc bioavailability from soy products using an egg white diets with zinc sulfate hepatahydrate as the stander. Poult. Sci., 78 (suppl.1): 576. (Abstr.)
- Hariharan, T. and Gangadevi, P. (2015). Efficacy of citric acid and microbial phytase on tibial characteristics, tibial and serum mineral concentrations in broilers. Indian. J. Anim. Res., 49:328-332.
- Houshmand, M., Azhar, K., Zulkifli, I., Bejo, M.H., Meimandipour, A. and Kamyab, A. (2011). Effects of non-antibiotic feed additives on performance, tibial dyschondroplasia incidence and tibia characteristics of broilers fed low calcium diets. J. Anim. Physiol. Anim. Nutr., 95: 351-358.
- Iqbal, M.A., Roohi, N., Akram, M. and Khan, O. (2015). Egg quality and egg geometry influenced by mannan-oligosaccharides (MOS), a prebiotic supplementation in four closebred flocks of Japanese quail breeders (Coturnix coturnix japonica). Pak. J. Zool., 47: 641-648.
- Katanbaf, M.N., Dunnington, E.A. and Siegel, P.B. (1989). Restricting feeding in early and late-feathering chickens. Growth and physiological responses. Poult. Sci., 68: 344-351.
- Moghadam, A.N., Pourreza, J. and Samie, A.H. (2006). Effect of different levels of citric acid on calcium and phosphorus effeciencies in broiler chicks. Pak. J. Biol. Sci., 9: 1250-1256.
- Mutus, R., Kocabagli, N., Alp, M., Acar, N., Eren, M. and Gezen, S.S. (2006). The effect of dietary probiotic supplementation on tibial bone characteristics and strength in broilers. Poult. Sci., 85: 1621-1625.
- Narasimha, J., Nagalakshmi, D., Viroji Rao, S.T., Venkateswarlu, M. and Ramana Reddy, Y. (2015). Synergistic effects of non-starch polysaccharide enzymes and synbiotics on performance, nutrient retention, gut health and carcass characteristics of broiler chicken fed corn-soybean meal based low energy diets. Indian. J. Anim. Res., 49:631-637.
- Nyamagonda, H. and Swamy, M.N. (2010). Immune responses in broiler chickens supplemented with prebiotic, probiotic, their combination and G-probiotic SPL. Indian. J. Anim. Res., 44:150-152.
- Nyamagonda, H., Swamy, M.N., Veena, T., Jayakumar, K. and Swamy, H.D.N. (2011). Effect of prebiotic and probiotics on growth performance in broiler chickens. Indian. J. Anim. Res., 45:271-275.
- Onyango, E.M., Hester, P.Y., Stroshine, R. and Adeola, O. (2003). Bone densitometry as an indicator of percentage tibia ash in chicks fed varying dietary calcium and phosphorus levels. Poult. Sci., 82: 1787-1791.
- Ozduven, M.L., Samli, H.E., Okur, A.A., Koc, F., Akyurek, H. and Senkoylu, N. (2009). Effects of mannanoligosaccharide and/or organic acid mixture on performance, blood parameters and intestinal microbiota of broiler chicks. Ital. J. Anim. Sci., 8: 595-602.
- Ragaa, N.M. and Korany, R.M.S. (2016). Studying the effect of formic acid and potassium diformate on performance, immunity and gut health of broiler chickens. Anim. Nutr., 2 :296-302.
- Rath, N.C., Balog, J.M., Huff, W.E., Huff, G.R., Kulkarni, G.B. and Tierce, J.F. (1999). Comparative differences in the consumption and biomechanical properties of tibiae of seven- and seventy-two-week-old male and female broiler breeder chickens. Poult. Sci., 78: 1232-1239.
- Sohail, M.U., Ijaz, A., Younus, M., Shabbir, M.Z., Kamran, A., Saeed, A., Anwar, H., et al. (2013). Effect of supplementation of mannan oligosaccharide and probiotic on growth performance, relative weights of viscera and population of selected intestinal bacteria in cyclic heat stressed broilers. J. Appl. Poult. Res., 22: 485-491.
- Stappenbeck, T.S., Hooper, L.V. and Gordon, J.I. (2002). Developmental regulation of intestinal angiogenesis by indigenous microbes via paneth cells. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci., 99: 15451-15455.
Submitted Date : 3-11-2017
Accepted Date : 20-02-2018