- Allsopp, M. H. (1994). Foundation cell-size, super-size and honey production. South African Bee Journal 66(6): 130-135.
- Berry, J. A., and Delaplane, K. S. (2000). Effects of top-versus bottom-supering on honey yield. American Bee Journal, 140(5), 409-410.
- Brar,H. S., Jhajj, H.S., Gatoria, G. S.and Chahal, B.S. (1992). Seasonal variations of Apis mellifera L. colony weight at Ludhiana, Punjab. Indian Journal of Ecology. 19 (1): 121-129.
- Chaudhary, O.P. (2006). Resource partitioning by different floral visitors on rape seed and mustard. Journal insect Science 19(2): 171-177.
- Chaudhary, O.P. (2014 a.) Constraint analysis in beekeeping industry. Proc. Workshop on promotion of honey bee keeping in Haryana, organized by Haryana Kisan Ayog, held at Panchkula, Haryana on 24th June 2014: 24-39.
- Chaudhary, O.P. (2014 b.) Present status of pests and diseases of honeybees, Apis mellifera L. in India and innovations in their management. Proc. Workshop on promotion of honey bee keeping in Haryana, organized by Haryana Kisan Ayog, held at Panchkula, Haryana on 24th June 2014: 40-55.
- Delaplane K S, van der Steen J and Guzman-Novoa E. (2013). Standard methods for estimating strength parameters of Apismellifera colonies. Journal of Apicultural Research 52(1): 1–12.
- Dietemann V, Ellis J D and Neumann P. (2013). The Coloss Beebook, Volume I: Standard Methods for Apismellifera Research, Vol 52. International Bee Research Association.
- Neupane, K. R., Woyke, J., and Wilde, J. (2012). Effect of initial strength of honey bee colonies (Apis mellifera) supereed in different ways on maximizing honey production in pNepal. Journal of Agricultural Science, 56(2), 71-81.
- Saini S, Chaudhary O P and Anoosha V. (2018c). New improvised comfort frame was developed for measuring colony growth parameters in Apis mellifera colonies. Annals of Plant Protection Sciences 26: 220–2.
- Saini S., (2017). Colony productivity and honey quality of Apis mellifera L.in relation to colony strength and extraction frequency. Ph.D. (Entomology) Thesis Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar, India. pp. 125-128.
- Saini, S, Chaudhary, O P and Anoosha, V. (2018 a). Apis mellifera colony productivity and growth influenced by initial frame strength: Farmer’s perspective. The Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 88(10): 1618-23
- Saini, S., Chaudhary, O P and Anoosha, V. (2018 b). Relationship of population size and extraction frequency with honey production in Apis mellifera colonies. Journal of Entomology and Zoology Studies 6(3): 1374-1377.
- Sheoran, O.P; Tonk, D.D; Kaushik, L.S; Hasija, R.C and Pannu, R.S. (1998). Statiscal Software Package for Agricultural Research Workers. Recent Advances in information theory, Statistics and Computer Applications. Department of Mathematics Statistics, CCS HAU, Hisar. Pp. 139-143.
- Szabo, T. I. Sporns, P. Lefkovitch, L. P. (1992). Effects of frequency of honey removal and empty comb space on honey quantity and quality. American Bee Journal. 132(12): 815-816.
- Szabo, T. I., and Sporns, P. (1994). A comparison of top and bottom supering on honey quantity and quality. American bee journal, 134(10):695-696
- Szabo, T.I. and Lefkovitch, L.P., (1990). Effects of honey removal and supering on honey bee colony gain. American Bee Journal, 130 (12): 815-816.
- Szabo, T.I. and Lefkovitch, L.P., (1991). Effects of honey removal and supering on honey bee colony gain. American Bee Journal, 131(2): 120-122.
- Wenning, C. J. (1999). Maximizing honey production. American Bee Journal. 139(7): 523-526.
Submitted Date : 22-12-2018
Accepted Date : 31-12-2018