- Al-Badwi, M.A., Mohamed, H.E., Alhaidary, A.A. and Al-Hassan, M.J. (2012). Plasma and salivary cortisol levels in transportation- stressed Aardi goats. Journal of Animal & Plant Sciences, 13: 1731-1735.
- Al-Tamimi, H.J. (2007). Thermoregulatory response of goat kids subjected to heat stress. Small Rumin. Res. 71: 280–28
- Ambore, B., Ravikanth., K. , Maini, S. and Rekhe, D.S. (2009). Haematological Profile and Growth Performance of Goats under Transportation Stress. Veterinary World, Vol.2(5): 195-198.
- Balz, F. (2003). Vitamin C intake. Nutr. Dis. 14: 1–8.
- Bianca, W. (1965). Reviews of the progress of dairy science. Section A. Physiology: Cattle in a hot environment. Journal of Diary Research, 32: 291-345
- Broom, D.M. (2000). Welfare assessment and welfare problem areas during handling and transport. In: Grandin, T. (ed.), Livestock Handling and Transport: CABI Publishing, Wallingford, UK43–62.
- Clero, D. and Grandjean, D. (2012). Influence of high-fat/high-antioxidants nutritional supplementation before and during endurance exercise on physiological and biochemical responses in physically trained search and rescue dogs. J. Vet. Behav.: Clin. Res. Appl. 7: 56.
- Das, T.K. and Teng, B.S. (2000). A resource-based theory of strategic alliances. Journal of Management, 26(1): 31-61.
- Fazio, E. and Ferlazzo, A. (2003). Evaluation of stress during transport. Vet.Res. Commun., 27: 519–524
- Gade, N.E., Singh, G., Sonawne, P.R. and Mahapatra, R.K. (2010). Effect of ascorbic acid supplementation on plasma protein profile in buffalos. Indian.. Vet. Res. 19: 56–62.
- Gregory, N.G.,(2007). Animal Welfare and Meat Production, 2nd edition.CABI Publishing, Wallingford, UK
- Hansen, P.J. and Arechiga, C.F. (1999). Strategies for managing reproduction in the heat-stressed dairy cow. J. Anim. Sci. 77 (Suppl. 2): 36–50.
- Kassab, A.Y. and Mohammed, A.A. (2014). Ascorbic acid administration as anti-stress before transportation of sheep. Egyptian J. Anim. Prod .51 (1): 19-25.
- Khasmi, E.L., M., Bargaâ, R., Riad, F., Safwate, A., El Hassane, T., Farh, M., El Abbadi, N., Abouhafs, R. and Faye, B. (2013). Meat levels of 25-hydroxyvitamin D3 in Moroccan one-humped dromedary camels (Camelus dromedarius). Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture, 25(4): 267.
- Kumar, S. and Phrommathed, P. (2005). Research methodology: 43-50.
- Lykkesfeldt, T.J. and Svendsen, O. (2007). Oxidants and antioxidants in disease: oxidative stress in farm animals. Vet. J. 173: 502–511.
- Marai, I.F.M., El-Darawany, A.A., Fadiel, A., and Abdel-Hafez, M.A.M. (2007). Physiological traits as affected by heat stress in sheep- A review. Small Rumin. Res. 71: 1–12.
- McDowell, R.E., Hooven, N.W., Camoens, J.K. (1976). Effects of climate on performance of Holsteins in first lactation. J. Dairy Sci. 59: 965–973
- Minka, N. S. and Ayo, J. O. (2009). Physiological responses of food animals to road transportation stress. Afri. J. Biotech. 8 (25): 7415-7427
- Minka, N.S. and Ayo, J.O. (2010). Behavioral and rectal temperature responses of Black Harco pullets administered vitamins C and E and transported by road during the hot-dry season. Journal of Veterinary Behavior: Clinical Applications and Research, 5(3): 134-144.
- Nilsson, Goran E. (2010). Respiratory Physiology of Vertebrates. Cambridge University Press Cambridge:. ISBN 978-0-521-70302-4.
- Schaefer, A.L., Jones ,S.D.M. and Stanley, R.W. (1997). The use of electrolyte solutions for reducing transport stress. J. Anim. Sci. 75: 258-265.
- Singh, D. (2013). The brand personality component of brand goodwill: some antecedents and consequences. Brand equity & advertising: Advertising’s role in building strong brands, p.83.
- Zulkifli, I., Norbaiyah, B., Cheah, Y. W., Soleiman, A. F., Sazili, A. Q., Rajion, M. A., Goh, Y. M. (2010). Physiological responses in goats subjected to road transportation under the Hot, Humid tropical conditions. Int. J. Ag. & Bio. 12 : 840–844.
Submitted Date : 23-09-2017
Accepted Date : 30-12-2017