- Abudabos,A., and Aljumaah,R. (2012). Broiler responses to reduced protein and energy diets supplemented with lysine, methionine and threonine J. Poult. Sci., 49: 101-105
- Aletor, V., Hamid, I., Neib E. and Pfeffer, E. (2000). Low-protein amino acid supplemented diets in broiler chickens: effects on performance, carcass characteristics, whole body composition and efficiency of nutrient utilization. J. Sci. Food Agric. 80: 547-554.
- Hussein, A, S., Cantor, A, H. and Pescatore ,A. J. (2001). 18effect of low protein diets with amino acid supplementation on broiler growth . J. Appl. Poult. Res. 10: 354-362.
- ICAR, (2013). Nutrient requirements of Poultry, 3rd Edition Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi.
- Kamran, Z., Mirza , M,A., Haq, A. and Mahmood, S. (2004). Effect of decreasing dietary protein levels with optimal amino acids profile on the performance of broilers. Pak. Vet. J. 24(4).
- Kamran, Z., Nisa, M., Nadeem, M. A., Sarwar, M., Mahmood, S., Baber, M.E. And Ahmed, S., (2008). Effect of low-protein diets having constant energy-to-protein ratio on performance and carcass characteristics of broiler chickens from one to thirty five days of age. Poult. Sci., 87:468–474
- Khan, S. ., Ujjan,,N., Ahmed, G., Rind, M..I., Fazlani., S.A., Faraz, S., Ahmed , S. and Asif,.M .(2011). Effect of low protein diet supplemented with or without amino acids on the production of broiler. African. J . Biotech . 10(49): 10058-10065
- Manegar, A.G. (2015). Effect of dietary supplementation of L Threonine and L Tryptophan by reducing levels of crude protein on growth performances and carcass characteristics of commercial broilers. PhD Thesis submitted to KVAFSU, Bidar
- McGill,E. (2009). Effects of low crude protein diets with amino acid supplementation on broiler performance in the starter period. Master of Science Thesis presented to the faculty of the Graduate School University of Missouri-Columbia
- Namroud, N.F., Shivazad, M. and Zaghari, M. (2008). Effects of fortifying low crude protein diet with crystalline amino acids on performance, blood ammonia level, and excreta characteristics of broiler chicks. Poult. Sci. 87: 2250-2258
- NRC., (1994) . Nutrient Requirements of Poultry. 9th ed. Natl. Acad. Press, Washington, DC
- Parr, J. F., and Summers, J.D. (1991). The effects of minimizing amino acid excesses in broiler diets. Poult. Sci. 70:1540–1549.
- Ramarao, S. V., Raju, M. V. L. N., Panda, A. K., Shyamsunder, G., Bhanja, S. K.,and Sharma,R.P. (2005) . Performance of Vanaraja chicks fed diets containing different concentrationsof protein at constant ratio with limiting amino acids .Souvenir and Abstracts, IPSACON- 2005.
- Ramarao, S. V., Raju, M. V. L. N., Panda, A. K., Poonam, N. S., Moorthy, O. K., Srilatha, T. and Shyamsunder, G. (2011) .Performance, carcass variables and immune responses in commercial broiler chicks fed graded concentrations of threonine in diet containing sub-optimal levels of protein. Vet. Anim. Sci. J., 169:218-223
- Snedecor, G.W. and Cochran, W.G., (1989). Statistical Methods. 9th Edn., The Iowa State University Press, Ames, Iowa.
- Torki M. (2007). Performance of broilers fed on low protein diets fortified with graded levels of methionine. Anim. Feed Sci. Technol., 117: 281-293.
- Waldroup, P.W. (2000). Feeding programs for broilers: the challenge of low protein diets. Proc. MD Nutr. Conf. Feed Manufact. 47:119-13
Submitted Date : 7-04-2017
Accepted Date : 11-01-2018