- Ahmad, I., Gohar, A., Ahmad, N. and Ahmad, M. (2003). Haemotological profile in cyclic, noncyclic and endometritic crossbred cattle, Int J Agr Biol. 5(3): 332-334.
- Block, S.S., Butler, W.R., Ehrhardt, R.A., Bell, A.W., Van Amburgh M.E.A. and Boiselair, Y.R. (2001). Decreased concentration of plasma leptin in preiparturient dairy is by negative energy balance. J. Endocrional. 171: 339- 348.
- Chandra B., Singh, S.V., Hooda, O.K., Upadhyay, R.C., Beenam and Vaidya, M. (2012). Influence of temperature variability on physiological, hematological and biochemical profile of growing and adult Sahiwal cattle. J Environ Res Develop, 7(2A): 986-994.
- Cozzi, G., Ravarotto, L., Gottardo, F., Stefani, A.L., Contiero, B., Moro, L., Brscic, M. and Dalvit, P. (2011). Short communication: reference values for blood parameters in Holstein dairy cows: effects of parity, stage of lactation, and season of production. J. Dairy Sci., 94: 3895–3901.
- DAHD and F, (2012). 19th Livestock Census. Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries, Government of India. http:// dahd.nic.in/dahd/WriteReadData/Livestock.pdf.
- Dhoble, R.L. and Gupta, S.K. (1986). Serum calcium and inorganic phosphorous during postpartum anoestrous in buffaloes. Indian J. Anim. Hlth., 25: 123-126.
- Dudi, K. and Datt, C. (2015). Relationship of residual feed intake with blood metabolites and hormones in Sahiwal female calves. Forage Res., 41(1): 40-45.
- ICAR. (2013). Handbook of Animal Husbandry. Department of Agricultural Research and Education, Government of India, New Delhi. Pp: 43.
- Kahn, C.M. (ed.) (2010). The Merck Veterinary Manual. 10th Edn., Merck & Co, Inc., Whitehouse Station, NJ, USA. Pp: 2826.
- Kaneko, J.J., Harvey, J.W. and Bruss, M.L. (1997). Clinical Biochemistry of Domestic Animals, Academic Press 5th Edn. San Diego, London, Boston, New York, Sydney, Tokyo Toronto, 5: 117-138.
- Khan, I.A., Khan, A., Hussain, A., Riaz, A. and Aziz, A. (2011). Hemato-biochemical alterations in crossbred cattle affected with bovine theleriosis in semi arid zone. Pak Vet J., 31(2): 137-140.
- Mahima, Singh, K.V., Verma, A.K., Kumar, V., Singh, S.K. and Roy, D. (2013). Hematological and serum biochemical profile of apparently healthy Hariana cattle heifers in northern India. Pak. J. Biol. Sci., 16(21): 1423-1425.
- Malik, S., Kumar, A., Verma, A.K., Gupta, M.K., Sharma, S.D., Sharma, A.K. and Rahal, A. (2013). Hematological profile and blood chemistry in diarrhoeic calves affected with collibacillosis. J Anim Health Prod., 1(1): 10-14.
- Muhuyi, W.B., Lokwaleput, I. and Sinkeet, S.N.O. (1999). Conservation and utilisation of the Sahiwal cattle in kenya, Anim Genet Resour Info., 26: 35-44.
- Murtuza, M., Pandey, M.D. and Rawat, J.S. (1979). Concentration of certain minerals in the serum of Hariana cattle under various physiological states. Indian Vet J., 56: 95-99.
- Muthukumar, G., Das, P.K., Sanyal, S., Roy, S. and Rajendran D. (2004). Hematological and biochemical profile of Hariana hiefer during estrous and anestrous conditions. Indian J Anim Health, 43(1): 32-36.
- Roy, D., Kumar, V., Kumar, M., Sirohi, R., Singh, Y. and Singh, J.K. (2016). Effect of feeding Azolla pinnata on growth performance, feed intake, nutrient digestibility and blood biochemical’s of Hariana heifer fed on roughage based diet. Indian J Dairy Sci. 69(2): 190-196.
- Roy, S., Roy, M. and Mishra. S. (2010). Hematological and biochemical profile during gestation period in Sahiwal cattle. Vet World 3(1): 26-28.
- Sreedhar, S., Rao, K. S., Suresh, J., Moorthy, P.R.S. and Reddy, V.P. (2013). Change in haematocrit and some Serum biochemical profile of Sahiwal and Jersey × Sahiwal cow in tropical environment. Veterinarski Arhiv., 83(2): 171-187.
- Virmani, M., Malik, R.K., Singh, P. and Dalal S.S. (2011). Studies on blood biochemical and mineral profile with the treatment of acyclicity in post-partum anestrus Sahiwal cows. Haryana Vet., 50: 77-79.
Submitted Date : 14-03-2017
Accepted Date : 15-03-2018