- 19th Livestock Censuses. (2012). Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries, Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
- Cheng, L., Pilder, S., Nairn, A. C., Ramdas, S. and Vijayaraghavan, S. (2009). PP1c2 and PPP1R11 are parts of a multimeric complex in developing testicular germ cells in which their steady state levels are reciprocally related. PLoS ONE, 4: 4861.
- Dayal, S., Kumari, R., Dey, A. and Kumar B (2016) PCR-SSCP of growth hormone gene and its association with body weight in Black Bengal goat. Indian J. Anim. Sci., 86: 1283-1286.
- Han, Y. B., Feng, H. L., Cheng, C. K., Lam, P. M., Wang, C. C. and Haines, C. J. (2007). Expression of a novel T-complex testis expressed 5 (Tctex5) in mouse testis, epididymis, and spermatozoa. Mol. Reprod. Dev., 74:1132-1140.
- Han, Y., Song, X. X., Feng, H. L., Cheung, C. K., Lam, P. M., Wang, C. C., and Haines, C. J. (2008). Mutations of t-complex testis expressed gene 5 transcripts in the testis of sterile t-haplotype mutant mouse. Asian J. Androl., 10: 219–226.
- Harvey, W. R. (1990). User’s guide for LSMLMW, mixed model least squares and maximum likelihood computer programme. Ohio State University (Mimeograph).
- Khatib, H. (2014). Single nucleotide polymorphisms associated with bull fertility. Patent publication number US20150307943A1.
- Kramer, C. Y. (1957). Extension of multiple range tests to group correlated adjusted means. Biometrics, 13: 13-18.
- Kuhn, M. T., Hutchison, J. L. and Norman, H. D. (2008). Modelling nuisance variables for prediction of service sire fertility. J. Dairy Sci., 91: 2823–2835.
- Kumar, A., Vineeth, M. R., Sinha R., Singh, R. K., Thakur, A. and Gupta S. K. (2016). Current status, scope and constraints of sexed semen-An Indian perspective. Agricult. Rev., 37 (3): 240-244.
- Li G., Penagaricano F., Weigel K. A., Zhang, Y., Rosa, G. and H. Khatib (2012). Comparative genomics between fly, mouse, and cattle identifies genes associated with sire conception rate. J. Dairy Sci., 95: 6122–6129.
- Lucy, M. C. (2001). Reproductive loss in high- producing dairy cattle: Where will it end. J. Dairy Sci., 84: 1277-1293.
- MacLeod G., Shang P., Booth G. T., Mastropaolo. L. A., Manafpoursakha N., Vogl A. W., and Varmuza S. (2014). PPP1CC2 can form a kinase/phosphatase complex with the testis-specific proteins TSSK1 and TSKS in the mouse testis. Reprod. 147:1-12.
- Mahmoud, K.G.M. and Nawito, M. F. (2012). Molecular markers for fertility in farm animals. Iranian J. Appl. Anim. Sci., 2: 203-222.
- Mukhopadhyay, C. S., Gupta, A. K., Yadav, B. R., Khate, K., Raina, V. S., Mohanty, T. K. and Dubey, P. P. (2010). Subfertility in males: an important cause of bull disposal in bovines. Asian Aust. J Anim Sci., 23:450-55.
- Naha, B. C., Chakravarty, A. K., Mir, M. A. and Gupta, A. K. (2015). Evaluation of sire conception rate in Sahiwal breeding bulls. Indian Vet. J., 92: 70 – 71.
- Panmei A., Gupta, A. K. Shivahre, P. R., Bhakat, M. and Dash S. K. (2016). Culling pattern of Karan Fries (crossbred) males in an organised herd. Indian J. Anim. Res., 50: 1005-1008.
- Sambrook, J. and Russel, D. W. (2001). Molecular cloning. A Laboratory Manual 3rd ed. 1 Cold Harbour Spring Laboratory, Press, Cold Spring, NewYork: 64.
- Singh, M. and Pant, H. C. (1999). Effect of post- thawed interval to A. I. on conception rate. Indian Vet. J., 76: 67-68.
- Vineeth, M. R. (2015). Identification of SNPs in PROP1 gene and their association with sire conception rate in Sahiwal and Karan Fries bulls. M.V.Sc. Thesis submitted to ICAR-NDRI, Karnal, India.
Submitted Date : 1-03-2017
Accepted Date : 6-05-2017