- Abbasi Saeed Ahmed, Muzafar Ali Vighio, Saeed Ahmed Soomro, Allah Bux Kachiwal, Javaid Ali Gadahi and G. L Wang. (2012). Effect of different dietary energy levels on the growth performance of Kamori goat kids. Indian Journal of Agro Veterinary and Medical Sciences, 6(6): 473-479.
- A.O.A.C (2000). Officials Methods of Analysis, Association of Official Analytical Chemists (17th ed,) Arlington, VA.
- Acharya, R.M. (1982). FAO Animal Production and Health Paper 30, Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations, Rome.
- Limea, L., Boval, M., Mandonnet, N., Garcia, G., Archimède, H. and Alexandre, G. (2009). Growth performance, carcass quality, and non carcass components of indigenous Caribbean goats under varying nutritional densities. Journal of Animal Science, 87: 3770-3781.
- Lu., C.D. and Potchoiba, M.J. (1990). Feed intake and weight gain of growing goats fed diets of various energy and protein levels. Journal of Animal Science, 68(6):1751-1759.
- Meenakshi Sundaram, S., Muthuramalingam, T., Rajkumar, J.S.I., Nishanth, B. and Sivakumar, T. (2012). Growth performance of Tellicherry goats in an organized farm. International Journal of Diary Science Research, 1(3): 9-11.
- Ramesh Saravana Kumar, V., Richard Jagatheesan, P.N., Ramesh, V., Sivakumar, et al., (1993). Factors affecting birth weight of Tellicherry (Capra hircus) kids reared at Namakkal in Tamil Nadu. Indian Journal of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Research, 4(1): 35-37.
Submitted Date : 29-11-2016
Accepted Date : 18-01-2018