- Abraham, J., Chhabra, A.K. and Chandrahas.(2004a). Influence of different weaning methods on the survivability and economics of Landrace x Desi pigs. Indian J. of Ani. Prod. and Mgmt.,20:1-3.
- Abraham, J.,Satyapaul, Chhabra, A.K. and Chandrahas. (2004b). Effect of early weaning, split weaning and nursery feeding programmes on the growth of Landrace x Desi pigs. Trop. Anim. Health Prod., 36:599-608.
- Algers, B., Madej,A., Rojanasthien, S. and Uvna s-Moberg, K. (1991). Quantitative relationships between suckling-induced teat stimulation and the release of prolactin, gastrin, somatostatin insulin, glucagon and vasoactive intestinal polypeptide in sows. Veterinary Research Communications 15:395–407.
- Chauhan, R. S. (1995). Veterinary Clinical and Laboratory Diagnosis. 1stEdn. Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd. New Delhi.
- Cynthia, M. K. ( 2010).The Merck Veterinary Manual. 10thEdn. pp.2585. Merck & Co. USA.
- Duncan, D. B. (1955). Multiple range and multiple F-tests. Biometrics 11: 1-42.
- English, P. R. (1998). Ten basic principles of fostering piglets. Pig Prog 14: 39–41.
- English, P.R. and Morrison, V. (1984). Causes and prevention of piglet mortality. Pig News and Information 5: 369–376.
- Jain, N.C. (1986) In schlam’s Veterinary Hematology. 4thEdn. Lee and Febiger and Febiger, Philadelphia.
- Snedecor, G.W. and Cochran, W.G. (1989). Statistical Methods. 8th Edn. Affiliated East West Press Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi. .
Submitted Date : 20-10-2016
Accepted Date : 17-02-2017