- Al-Marzooqi, W., Al-Farsi, M.A.,Kadim, I.T., Mahgoub, O. and Goddard, J.S. (2010). The effect of feeding different levels of sardine fish silage on broiler performance, meat quality and sensory characteristics under closed and open-sided housing systems. Asian Australas. J. Anim. Sci. 23:1614-1625.
- Barroga, A.J., Pradhan, R. and Tobioka, H. (2001). Evaluation of fish silage-sweet potato mixed diet with Italian ryegrass silage as basal ration on nitrogen utilization and energy balance in growing lambs.J. Anim. Sci.72: 189-197.
- Darsan, M.G., Sreekumar, K.P. and Jalaludeen, A. (2009). Effect of feeding processed fish wastes on the growth and haematology of broilers.Indian. J. Poult. Sci.44: 213-217.
- Darsana, M.G. and Sreekumar, K.P. (2012). Effect of processed fish wastes supplementation on blood biochemical and meat composition of broiler chicken. Iran. J. Vet. Res.13: 186-194.
- Duncan, D.B. (1955). Multiple range and F-tests. Biometrics. 11: 1-42.
- Emadi, M., Kermanshahi, H. and Maroufyan, E. (2007). Effect of varying levels of turmeric rhizome powder on some blood parameters of broiler chickens fed corn-soya bean meal based diets.Int. J. Poult. Sci. 6:345-348.
- Espe, M., Haaland, H. and Njaa, L.R. (1992).Substitution of fish silage protein and a free amino acid mixture for fish meal protein in a chicken diet. J. Sci. Food Agric. 58: 315-319.
- Fagbenro, O.A. and Jauncey, K. (1998). Physical and nutritional properties of moist fermented fish silage pellets as a protein supplement for tilapia (Oreochromisniloticus). Anim. Feed. Sci. Tech.71: 11-18.
- Gildberg,A. (1993). Enzymatic processing of marine raw materials. Process Biochem.28: 1-15.
- Hermier, D. (1997). Lipoprotein metabolism and fattening in poultry. J. Nutr. 127:805S-808S.
- Javeed, A.and Mahendrakar, N.S. (1996). Growth and meat quality of broiler chicks fed with fermented fish viscera. Int. J. Anim. Sci. 11: 1-5.
- Johnson, R.J., Brown, N., Eason, P. and Sumner, J. (1985). The nutritional quality of two types of fish silages for broiler chickens.J. Sci. Food. Agr. 36:1051-1056.
- Kjos, N.P., Herstad, O., Overland, M. and Skrede, A. (2000). Effects of dietary fish silage and fish fat on growth performance and meat quality of broiler chicks.Can. J. Anim. Sci.80:625-632.
- Linder, M.C. (1985). Nutritional Biochemistry and Metabolism. 2nd ed. Elsevier sciences publishing company Inc, New York.
- Machin, D.H., Panigrahi, S., Bainton, J. and Morris, T.R. (1990). Performance of broiler chicks fed on low and high oil fish silages in relation to changes taking place in lipid and protein components. Anim. Feed. Sci. Tech. 28: 199-223.
- Magana, L., Avila, E. and Sotelo, A. (1999). Silage preparation from tuna fish wastes and its nutritional evaluation in broilers.J. Sci. Food. Agr. 79:1915–1922.
- McNaughton, J. L., May, J. D.,Reece, F. N. and Deaton,J. W. (1978). Broiler chick utilization of hydrolysed fish protein.Poult. Sci. 57:1157 .
- Nwokola, E. and Sim, J. (1990). Comparative evaluation of fermented fish waste, fermented whole herring and fishmeal. Poult. Sci. 69:270-275.
- Oetterer, M. (2002). Industrialização do pescadocultivado. Livraria e EditoraAgropecuária, Guaíba: RS-Brasil, 2700:200.
- Skrede, A. and Kjos, N. P. (1996). Digestibility of amino acids infish silage. In: Proceedings of the 7th International Symposium on Protein Metabolism and Nutrition, Vale de Santarem, Portugal, on May24-27, 1995. pp 205.
- Snedecor, G.W. and Cochran, W.G. 1989. Statistical Methods. 8th ed. Oxford and IBH Publishing Company, New Delhi.
- Tanuja, S., Mohanty, P.K., Kumar, A., Moharana, A. and Nayak, S.K. (2014). Shelf life study of acid added silage produced from fresh water fish dressing waste with and without the addition of antioxidants. Int. J.Agr. Food Sci. Tech.5:91-98.
- Vazquez, J.A., González, M.P. and Murado, M.A. (2004). Peptones from autohydrolysed fish viscera fornisin and pediocin production. J. Biotechnol. 112: 299-311.
- Vizcarra-Magana, L., Avila, E. and Sotelo, A. (1999). Silage preparation from tuna fish waste and its nutritional evaluation in broilers.J. Sci. Food Agric. 79:1915-1922.
- Zynudheen, A.A., Anandan, R. and Nair, K.G.R. (2008).Effect of dietary supplementation of fermented fish silage on egg production in Japanese quail (Coturnixcoromandelica).AFR J. Agric. Res. 3:379-383.
Submitted Date : 29-09-2016
Accepted Date : 29-03-2017