EVALUATION OF NUCLEAR MATURATION IN BLACK BENGAL GOAT OOCYTES CULTURED IN VITRO
Citation :- EVALUATION OF NUCLEAR MATURATION IN BLACK BENGAL GOAT OOCYTES CULTURED IN VITRO.Indian Journal Of Animal Research.2000.(34):37-39
Oocytes Liberated from abattoir goat ovaries were cultured in tissue culture medium-199, supplemented with heat inactivated oestrus cow serum, at 39°C for 24 hours. A total of 225 cultured oocytes were studied for nuclear maturation with 40.44% oocytes maturing to metaphase-II, 28.81% in different stages of maturation (mataphase-I to telophase-I), 14.66 in germinal vesicle stage and 16% oocytes were observed abnormal.
- Agrawal, KP. (1992) Indian J.Anim. Reporod. 13:195.
- Agrawal, KP. and Paige, C (1989) Indian J.Anim. Sci. 59:335.
- Brain, F.S. et al., (1975) FertiJ. Sterlity. 26:1075.
- Chauhan, M,S. and Anand, S.R. (1991) Indian J.Expt. Bioi. 29:105.
- Crister, E.S. et al., (1986) Theriogenology, 25: 150.
- Edwards, R.G. (1965) Nature. 208:349.
- Sanbuissho, A and Threlfall, W.R. (1990) Theriogenology, 34:341.
- Singh, G. et a/., (1989) Theriogenology 31:255.
- Zhiming, H. et al., (1990) Theriogenology, 33:364,