- Ahuja, B.N. and Batra, Shakti (1978). Mass communication (Press, Radio, TV, Films, Advertising and other Media). New Delhi: Verma Brothers. pp. 42-43.
- Ansalhoni, F. (1986). The role of the technical press in the diffusion of innovations in livestock production. Qustione-Agararia. 22: 175-194.
- Brundtland Report (1987). Report of the World Commission on Environment and Development: Our Common Future. Online at http://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/ documents/5987our -common-future.pdf, accessed on June 25, 2021.
- Census of India (2001). Data Highlights-2001 Census. Online at http://censusindia.gov.in, accessed on May 15, 2021.
- Census of India (2011). Report on Post Enumeration Survey. Online at http://censusindia.gov.in/2011-common/censusdataonline. html, accessed on May 15, 2021.
- Chapke, Rajendra R. and Bhagat, Rekha (2003). Traditional folk media-an effective communication tool for social development. Paper presented in International Seminar on People’s Traditional Wisdom in Agro-ecosystem Management. Florence, Italy. p.5.
- FAO (1992). Information on ‘Earth summit in Rio de Janeiro, the UN Food and Agriculture Organisations (FAO)’. Online at www.fao.org/docrep/W7541E/w7541e04.htm, accessed on May 15, 2021.
- IISD (2012). What is sustainable development? Environmental, economic and social well-being for today and tomorrow. International Institute for Sustainable Development. Online at http://www.iisd.org/sd/, accessed on June 18, 2021.
- Kalita, H.K. and Singh, M.K. (2003). Credibility of information sources among tribal farmers. Journal of Interacademicia. 7(4): 457-460.
- Nehru, Jawaharlal (1953). The right approach to tribal people. Indian Journal of Social Work. XIV (1953-54): 231-235.
- Pahad, Anjali (2000). Folk media for development communication. Communicator, (January-March). 34-35.
- Parmar, S. (1975). Traditional Folk Media in India. New Delhi: Geka Books.
- Ramanathan, S. and Shrinivasan (1988). Effectiveness of traditional media in agricultural communication. Indian Journal of Extension Education, XXIV(182), 1988.
- Shalvee and Sambhav, S. (2020). Role of mass media and communication during pandemic. International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts. 8(5). Online at https://www.reserarchgate.net/ publication/342663311, Accessed on August 12, 2020.
- Sinha, A.K. (2018). Information seeking behaviour and role of mass media in socio-economic empowerment of Santals of Birbhum, West Bengal. International Research: Journal of Library and Information Science. 8(2): 237-246.
- Sinha, A.K. (2019). Information seeking behaviour and exposure to mass media in socio-economic empowerment among the Santals of Birbhum, West Bengal. Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research. 6(4): 1793-1800. Online at http://www.jetir.org/papers/JETIR1904S61.pdf.
- WCED (1987). Our Common Future. World Commission on Environment and Development. Oxford: Oxford University Press. pp. 43-44.
Submitted Date : 26-05-2021
Accepted Date : 17-08-2021