- Bose, R.C. and Nair, K.R. (1939). Partially balanced incomplete block designs. Sankhya, 4,337-372.
- Clatworthy, W.H. (1973). Tables of two-associate partially balanced designs. National Bureau of Standards, Applied Maths. Series No. 63, Washington D.C.
- Raghavarao, D. (1960). A generalization of group divisible designs. Annal of Mathematical Statistics, 31, 756-771.
- Roy, P.M. (1953). Hierarchical group divisible incomplete block designs with m-associate classes, Science and Culture, 19, 210-211.
- Searle, S.R. (1982). Matrix Algebra useful for Statistics. Wiley, New York.
- Varghese, C. and Sharma, V.K. (2004). A series of resolvable PBIB (3) designs with two replicates. Metrika, 60, 251–254.
- Vartak, M.N. (1960). Relations among the blocks of the kronecker product of designs. Annal of Mathematical Statistics, 31 (3), 772-778.
- Zelen, M. (1954).A note on partially balanced designs. Annal of Mathematical Statistics,25, 599-602.
Submitted Date : 2-07-2020
Accepted Date : 18-07-2020