Chief EditorYashpal Singh Malik
Print ISSN 0303-3821
Online ISSN 0976-4631
NAAS Rating 3.07
Physico-chemical analysis of selected agricultural soil samples in Junnar tehsil of Pune district, Maharashtra
First Online 10-09-2020|
- C.D Kane et al, (2006) Nutrient Solution and Solution pH Inûuences on Onion Growth and Mineral Content” Journal of Plant Nutrition 29:375- 390,2006
- Chandra Sharma, Physico-Chemical Properties of Soils with Special Reference to Organic Carbon Stock under Different Land Use Systems in Dimoria Tribal Belt of Assam IOSR Journal of Agriculture and Veterinary Science (IOSR-JAVS) Volume 8, Issue 3 Ver. III (Mar. 2015), PP 32-36
- Cline, M. G. (1944). Principles of soil sampling. Soil Science 58:275-288.
- Crepin, J., and R. L. Johnson. (1993). Soil sampling for environmental assessment Pages 5- 24 in M. R. Carter, editor, Soil Sampling and Methods of Analysis. Lewis Publishers, Boca Raton, Horida, USA
- Directorate of Irrigation Research & Development, Pune; (2009). Laboratory Testing Procedure for Soil and Water Sample Analysis, ISO 9001:2000 Certified.
- G.B. De Deyn, C.E. Raaijmakers, W.H. Van Der Putten. (2004). Plant community development is affected by nutrients and soil biota. - Journal of Ecology, 92: 824-834.
- Goodall, D.W. and P.G. Gregory. (1947). Chemical Composition of Plants as an Index of their Nutritional Status. Imperial Bureau Horticultural Plantation Crops. Technical Communication No. 17. Ministry of Agriculture, London, England.
- James, D., and K.L. Wells. (1990). Soil sample collection and han-dling: technique based on source and degree of field variability. In: R. L. Westerman (ed), Soil testing and plant analysis. 3rd ed. Soil Sci. Soc. Am., Inc. Madison, WI. p. 25–44.
- Jones, J.B. Jr., and V.W. Case. (1990). Sampling, handling, and ana-lyzing plant tissue samples. In: R.L. Westerman (ed), Soil test-ing and plant analysis. 3rd ed. Soil Sci. Soc. Am., Inc. Madison, WI. p. 389–447.
- Jones, Jr., J.B. (1994c). Tissue Testing (VHS video). St. Lucie Press, Delray Beach, FL.
- Jones, Jr., J.B. and V.W. Case. (1990). Sampling, handling, and analyzing plant tissue samples, pp. 389427. In: R.L. Westerman (Ed.), Soil Testing and Plant Analysis. SSSA Book Series 3. Soil Science Society of America, Madison, WI.
- Kalra, Y.P., and D. G. Maynard. (1991). Methods Manual for Forest Soil and PlantAnalysis. Information Report NOR-X-319. Forestry Canada, Northwest Region, Northern Forestry Centre, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
- Madhava Sarma, D., Venkata Rao, B., Vasantha Lakshmi, M., B., Chakravarthi, Sravanthi, P.S.S. and Padmavathi, T.V.S. (2015). Soil Analysis and Fertilizer Recommendations for Paddy Cultivars of Pentapadu Tehsil with Special Reference to Zinc. Int. J. Adv. Res. Sci. Technol. Volume 4, Issue 6, pp.409-413.
- N.C. Brady, R.R. Weil. (1990). The nature and properties of soils. Tenth edition. Pearson Education, Inc., Singapore
- N.C. Brady, R.R. Weil. (2000). The nature and properties of soils. Fourteenth edition. Pearson Education, Inc., Singapore.
- Sabbe, W.E., and D.B. Marx. (1987). Soil sampling: spatial and tem-poral variability. In: J.R. Brown (ed), Soil testing: sampling, correlation, calibration, and interpretation. Soil Sci. Soc. Am. Special Publ. no. 21. Madison, WI. p. 1–14.
- Sharma, P.K. (2004). Emerging technologies of remote sensing and GIS for the development of spatial infrastructure. J. Indian Soc. Soil Sci., 52: 384-406.
- Soil test based fertilizer application. Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi. Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, Hyderabad and Dept. of Agriculture, A.P., Hyderabad
- Venkata Ramana, C.H. Bhaskar, C.H. Prasada Rao, P.V.V. and Byragi Reddy, T. (2015). Soil quality in four different areas of Visakhapatnam city, Andhra Pradesh, IndiaInt. J. Curr. Microbiol. App. Sci 4(1): 528-532
- Vernon Parent, Washington County Extension Agent Rich Koenig, Extension Soil Specialist; Solutions to Soil Problems I. High Salinity (soluble salts) Utah State University; (2010) https://extension.usu.edu.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.