- Bhat N.M. and Srivastava L.S. (2003). Evaluation of some fungicides and neem formulations against six soil-borne pathogens and three Trichoderma spp. In vitro. Plant Disease Research. 18:56-59.
- Bhat S., Kaushal P., Kaur M. and Sharma H.K. (2014). Review: Coriander (Coriandrum sativum L.): processing, nutritional and functional aspects. African Journal of Plant Science. 8: 25-33.
- Bilgrimi KS, Rizvi MA (1991) Fungi of India-Lists and references. Today and Tomorrow’s Printers and Publishers, New Delhi p: 798.
- Chandra S., Kumar P. and Gupta A.B. (2016). Evaluation of fungicides and botanicals in vitro against sheath blight, Rhizoctonia solani in rice (Oryza sativa L.). Plant Archives 16: 167-170.
- Dabbas M.R., Singh D.P. and Prakash H.G.(2009). Management of stem gall of coriander through IDM practice. International Journal of Plant Protection 2:255-257.
- Gomez K.A. and Gomez A.A. (1983). Statistical Procedures for Agricultural Research. John Wiley and Sons Inc., New York, pp. 357-427.
- Govindaraju C. and Somasekhara Y.M. (2016). Management of blast (Pyricularia grisea) of paddy through botanicals and organic products. International Journal of Agricultural Science and Research. 6: 321-326.
- Malhotra S.K., Kakani R.K., Sharma Y.K. and Singh D.K. (2016). Ajmer coriander-1(NRCSS, ACR-1) resistant to stem gal disease- an innovative farming technology. Indian Journal of Arecanut, Spices and Medicinal Plants 18:1-7.
- Mima K., Kothikar R.B., Patil C.U. (2009). Fungicides and botanicals for managing foliar diseases of turmeric. Journal of Plant Disease Sciences. 4: 68-71.
- Mishra P.K., Saha S., Rai A.B. and Rai M. (2009). Antifungal effect of neemazal a commercial product of neem (Azadirachta indica). Journal of Vegetation Science. 36: 60-63.
- Mondal N.K., Mojumdar A., Chatterje S.K., Banerjee A., Datta J.K. and Gupta S. (2009). Antifungal activities and chemical characterization of neem leaf extracts on the growth of some selected fungal species in vitro culture medium. Journal of Applied Sciences and Environ- mental Management. 13: 49–53.
- Mukhopadhyay A.N. and Pavgi M.S.(1971). Environment in relation infection of coriander by Protomyces macrosporus Unger. Annals of the Phytopathological Society of Japan 37: 215-219.
- Mulla M.S. and Su T.(1999). Activity and biological effects of neem products against arthropods of medical and veterinary importance. Journal of the American Mosquito Control Association. 15:133–152.
- Raghavan S (2000). Hand book of spices; Seasoning and flavouring. Ambica Book Agency Jaipur, India p: 457.
- Sahib N.G., Anwar F., Gilani A.H., Hamid A.A., Saari A. (2012). Coriander (Coriandrum sativum L.): A potential source of high-value components for functional foods and nutraceuticals- A Review. J Phytother Res 27: 25-33.
- Saxena, R.P., Dixit, S., Pandey, V.P. and Singh, V.K. (2002). Germplasm screening for stem gall disease in coriander. In : National Symposium on integrated management of plant disease of mid Eastern India with a cropping system perspective, held at NDUAT, Faizabad during 5-7 December.
- Singh U.P. and Prithviraj B. (1997). Neemazal, a product of neem (Azadirachta indica), induces resistance in pea (Pisum sativum) against Erysiphe pisi. Physiological and Molecular Plant Pathology. 51:181–194.
- Tripathi A.K. (2003). Effect of sowing dates and weather parameters on stem gall disease of coriander. Indian Phytopathology. 56: 191-193.
- Vincent J.M. (1947). Distortion of fungal hyphae in the presence of certain inhibitors. Nature. 150: 850p.
Submitted Date : 22-05-2020
Accepted Date : 18-07-2020