Chief EditorYashpal Singh Malik
Print ISSN 0303-3821
Online ISSN 0976-4631
NAAS Rating 3.07
Study of interaction Effect of different colour poly wrappers and PBZ concentration on rooting and growth of Guava air layers.
First Online 27-03-2020|
- Chattopadhyay, T.K. (1994) A text Book on Pomology, Vol.1 pp44-54. Kalyani Publisher. Culcutta West Bengal.
- Majumdar, P. K. and Mukherjee, S. K. (1968). Guava a new vegetative propagation method. Indian Horticulture, 12: 11-35.
- NHB (2017). All India and state wise, area, production and productivity of guava fruit crop.www.nhb.gov.in
- Patel, R.M.; Patel, R.B. and Patel, M.P. (1989). Effect of growth regulators and on rooting of air layers of guava . Bhartiya Krishi Anusandhan Patrika. 4(3):145-148.
- Singh, D.K. and Bhuj, B.D.(2000). Response of air layering of guava to paclobutrazolsnd colour poly wrappers. Agric. Sci. Digest 20(3):171-173.
- Tingwa, P. O. and Add adi, S. (1968). The vegetative propagation of tropical guava (Psidiumguajava L.) in the Sudan. Sudan Agri. J. 3: 12-20.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.