- Chayal, K., Daaka, B.L. and Suwalka, R.L. (2009). Analysis of role performed by farm women in dairy farming. Indian Journal of Dairy Science, 62(6): 491-494.
- Devi, L. (2013). Adoption of dairy farming technologies by livestock farmers. Indian Research Journal of Extension Education, 13(2): 57-61.
- Lahoti, S.R., Chole, S.R., and Rathi, N.S. (2012). Role of women in dairy farming. Indian Journal of Dairy Science. Retrieved from http:// epubs.icar.org.in/ejournal/index.php/IJDS/ article/view/25441
- Nikulsinh, M. (2011). Role performance of tribal farm women in agricultural and animal husbandry in Gujarat. Karnataka Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 24(5): 672-674.
- Nyong, A., Dabi, D., Adepetu, A., Berthe, A. and Ibemegbulem, V. (2008). Vulnerability in Sahelian Zone of North Nigeria: A household- level assessment. In: Climate change and vulnerability. (Eds) Leary N, Conde C, Kulkarni J, Nyong A. Published in Journal of Earth Scan, London, UK. Pp, 218-238.
- Rai, C., Singh, K., Lal, S., Arti, and Azad, A. (2019). Adoption and Perceived Effectiveness of Indigenous Technical Knowledge among Tribal Farmers for Bovine Management: An Exploratory Study. International Journal of Livestock Research, 9(2), 243-253. doi: 10.5455/ijlr.20180921074902
- Vahora, S.G., Thorat, G.N. and Ramjiyani, D.B. (2016). Participation of Tribal Dairy Women Special Reference to Feeding and Breeding Practices in Animal Husbandry and Dairy. Gujrat Journal of Extension Education, 27(1): 98-101.
- Verma, A. P., Ansari, M.A., Ranjan, R., Raghuvanshi, R., Patel, D. and Bhatt, A. (2016). Multi- dimensional co-relational analysis of attitude of farmers towards utilization of e-Choupal in their farm communication. International Journal of Agriculture Sciences, 8(49): 2072-2075.
Submitted Date : 3-04-2019
Accepted Date : 17-05-2019