Effects of weed management on yield attributes and yield of different varieties of barley
Citation :- Effects of weed management on yield attributes and yield of different varieties of barley .Bhartiya Krishi Anusandhan Patrika.2018.(33):221-222
A research experiment was conducted during rabi season 2010 and 2011 in AICW & BIP, College of Agriculture, Rewa (M.P.). Results revealed that weed free plot and variety Jyoti gave significantly higher yield 4.084 t/ha as compared to other treatments.
- Buttar, G.S., Singh S., Kaur, T. and Punia S.S.(2015). Chemical weed control in barley (Hordium vulgare L.). Indian Journal of weed management: 47 (4) 383 -385
- Gill, H. S. and Brar, L.S. (1975). Importance of herbicides in agriculture of Punjab and Haryana. Pesticides 9: 20-24
- Walia U.S. and Brar L.S. (2011). Competitive ability of wild oats (Avena ludoviciana Dur.) and broadleaf weeds in relation to crop density and nitrogen levels. Indian Journal of weed Sciences 33: 120-123
- Shukla, U.N., Mishra, M.L. Lal, B. and Raiger, P.R. (2017). Jau: Ek aushadhiyein gun wali fasal ki kheti. Star Krishi V (5): 5-11.
- Singh, B., Dhaka, A.K., Pannu, R.K. and Kumar, S. (2013). Integrated weed management-a strategy for sustainable wheat production - a review. Agricultural Reviews 34 (4): 233-255.