Effect of crop regulation practices on yield and economics in Guava (Psidium gjajava L.) fruit crop
Citation :- Effect of crop regulation practices on yield and economics in Guava(Psidium gjajava L.) fruit crop .Bhartiya Krishi Anusandhan Patrika.2018.(33):212-214
An experiment on the effect of crop regulation practices on Guava fruit crops was conducted during 2016-17 and 2017-18. The results revealed maximumand statistically higher yield (119.73 q/ha.), gross return (Rs 32925 per hectare) and Net return (Rs230529 per hectare) under application of 800 PPM NAA plant growth regulator. Highest cost benefit ratio (1:3.33) was also recorded under the treatment of 800 ppm of NAA which was most economic and feasible practice of crop regulation in guava fruit crop.
Plant growth regulator
Cost benefit ratio
- Agnihotri, M.K., Sarolia, D.K. and Shukla, A.K. (2016). Crop regulation in guava cv. Sardar guava as influented by chemicals and cultural practices under semi arid conditions of Rajasthan. Journal of Agriculture and Ecology, 1:85-90.
- Dhariwal, G.S. Nanra, N.K. and Rattanpal, H.S.(2002). Effect of chemicals on flow or drop, fruit set and yield on raining and winter season crops of guava India J. Hort. 59 (1): 31-33.
- Hiremath, S. Athani, S.I. Pajar, D.U., Choudhary P.R. and Allolli t. B. (2017). Role of pruning and bioregulators in reproductive and yield attributes of guava (Psidium guajava L.) variety Sardar guava. Int.J. Pure App.Biosci., 5(3):703-708.
- Meena, K.M., Maji, S. and Meena, S.C. (2017). Use o fshoot pruning for crop regulation and quality fruit production of Guava (Psidium guajava L.) Intl.J. of Agric. Sci., 13(2): 184-191.
- Mohammed, S; Sharma, J.R, Kumar, R., Gupta, R.B. and Singh, S. (2006). Effect of pruning on growth and cropping pattern in guava cv. Lucknow-49. Haryana J. Hortic. Sci. 35(384): 211-212.
- NHB (2017). All India and state wise, area, production and productivity of guava fruit crop. WWW.nhb.gov.in
- Rajput, R.P., Senjaliya, H.J. , Vala, G.S. and Mangrolity, G.S. (2015). Effect of various plant growth regulator on yield and quality of guava cv. Lucknow-49. International and Journal of Agriculture Sciences 11(1): 179-182.
- Shukla, A.K., Kaushik, R.A., Pandey, D. and Sarolia, D.K. (2008). A technical bulletin on guava, published by MPUAT Udaipur PP 7.